1190 Crestline Dr. Cupertino 95014Sale Pending
Expanded and Remodeled!
Tastefully expanded, remodeled, and sunny home with award winning Cupertino schools – 1190 Crestline Drive, Cupertino CA / Silicon Valley
Mobile-Friendly Virtual Tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/2020492
Quick facts 1190 Crestline Dr., Cupertino:
- 3 bedrooms + office
- 2 newly remodeled baths in 2018
- 1715 SF (per county)
- Lot size 6007 SF (per county)
- Built in 1963, expanded in 2011
- No carpeting – mostly hardwood floors, some laminate, some Italian porcelain tile
- Flexible layout—sewer plumbed to possibly add 3rd bathroom and one bedroom in original kitchen area
MLS # ML81714661
Welcome to this bright and sunny home, impeccably updated throughout! You will love the gorgeous hardwood floors, the abundant natural light, and the remodeling that has been done in every corner of this house!
Rooms include a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and recessed lights, dining room with recessed lights, an alcove or study (original kitchen location), an open family room – kitchen, an office, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms.
Island Kitchen & Family Room:
- The open kitchen & family room is the center of the home and a true showpiece. They enjoy Brazilian teak hardwood flooring, a tall vaulted ceiling with 2 Velux skylights and retractable shades, recessed lighting, Casablanca fan, 8’ Anderson French door to the yard, and large Milgard windows to bring in the light. Spray foam insulation between the ceiling and the roof helps to keep the room comfortable year-round.
- Slab granite counters, tumbled marble tile back splash, maple cabinets with pantry, pullouts, lazy Susan and under the cabinet lighting.
- Stainless steel appliances include a French door refrigerator with ice maker (2017), GE Profile double oven, Bosch induction cooktop, Broan vent, Kitchenaid dishwasher, and microwave oven. (Fridge and microwave both stay.)
- Large, open Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet.
- Good sized island with breakfast bar plus extra storage.
- This area, plus the office, was added in 2011 with permits and finals, and represents 600 SF of the total square footage of the home.
Bathrooms – remodeled in 2018 with permits & finals:
- Hall bath offers a shower over the tub, Italian porcelain tile, vanity with deep drawers, and a sun tunnel
- Master bathroom features a stall shower, Italian porcelain tile, and a vanity with deep drawers.
- Dual zoned heat and air conditioning (2 AC units)
- Dual pane windows
- New front door & interior doors
- Copper water supply lines in the home
- Fresh interior paint
- Original hardwood floors just refinished (June 2018)
- New baseboards in living room, dining room, hallway, bedrooms
- Hot water heater replaced in 2016
- New outdoor wall lights
- New motion detector light on front of garage
- Attached 2 car garage with new Liftmaster garage door opener
1190 Crestline Drive Public Schools:
Regnart Elementary, Kennedy Middle & Monta Vista High
Ideally located near schools, Three Oaks Park and Jollyman Park. Close to Apple campus and many high-tech companies. Easy access to 85, 280 Freeways and Lawrence Expressway for convenient commute!
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE for 1190 Crestline Drive:
Thurs., 7-19-2018 9:30am to 12:30pm (broker tour AND public open house)
Sat., 7-21-2018 2pm to 4pm
Sun., 7-22-2018 2pm to 4pm
1190 Crestline Drive – DISCLOSURES & OFFERS
Disclosures will be available on or by Friday July 20th. The link will be in the private agent MLS comments for the buyers’ agents.
Offers will be due sometime after the open house weekend. Please check with Mary Pope-Handy for the due date. No pre-emptive offers, please
Tastefully expanded, remodeled, and sunny home with award winning Cupertino schools! Stunning 600 SF addition in 2011 (with permits & finals) including an office, bright family room & island kitchen with a “wow factor”: stainless steel appliances & sink, slab granite counters, tumbled marble tile back splash, maple cabinets & pullouts, double wall ovens, Brazilian hardwood floors, 8’ French door, and vaulted ceiling with skylights. Both bathrooms exquisitely remodeled in 2018 (with permits & finals), featuring beautiful Italian porcelain tile. Super clean home with fresh paint and many upgrades & improvements throughout. New front door, interior doors, and laminate flooring in dining room. Original hardwood floors just refinished. New baseboards in living, dining, hallway, and bedrooms. New garage door opener. Newer water heater (2016). Dual pane windows, central AC, and copper water supply lines in the home. Incredible location near parks, schools, library, commute routes, & Apple.
Information on this lovely home is also available on the blog: