18632 Woodbank Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 US Silicon Valley, San Jose, Los Gatos, Cambrian, Almaden, Saratoga Home
18632 Woodbank Way, Saratoga , California
Saratoga's Most Breathtaking Views!
SALE PENDING WITH 7 OFFERS! Absolutely stunning views of the coastal foothills in the distance and a verdant orchard at your feet! Once in a lifetime views on a charming Saratoga knoll top cul-de-sac!! From this home and yard you'll see the peaks of El Sombroso on the left and El Sereno on the right - a nearly impossible to find panoramic view!
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home boasts newly refinished hardwood floors, dual pane windows, air conditioning, and loads of room for entertaining between the living room, enlarged dining room, and family room - which sits at the back of the home and enjoys the best views. The kitchen, too, overlooks the yard and the Santa Cruz Mountains. The home was built in 1964, but the bathrooms were remodeled since that time.
Very livable now, move in and enjoy your own resort! Or further improve the home or build new - the option is yours!
Interior features include:
- Formal entry
- Spacious living room overlooking the front yard, with gorgeous hardwood floors and brick fireplace
- Enlarged dining room, also with hardwood floors and bathed in natural light
- Family room with wood burning stove facing the enormous yard and coastal mountain range - a stunning view
- Kitchen and nook also have southern, back yard vistas
- Laundry closet just off the breakfast nook
- Master bedroom suite at rear of house with hardwood floors, double closets and fabulous sunlight & views
- Master bath with stall shower (Jack and Jill style, also opening to hallway)
- Two other bedrooms, also with double closets, facing the front, and hardwood floors
- Hall bathroom with big shower stall
- Dual pane windows
- Air conditioning
- 3 car garage - extra storage over the 2 car portion with pull down ladder to attic
Outside, enjoy both a deck and patio for entertaining or relaxing. The orchard hearkens to an older, more rustic time and primarily consists of prune trees but there are also orange, persimmon, and apricot trees. Additionally, there are some oak and other trees on the property.
The rear wall of the 3 car garage is covered in a stunning gray stone. The two car side of the garage can be opened electronically. The third may be manually opened.
The front yard of the property features pavers for the semicircular driveway and beautiful landscaping and wooden walkways to the home's front door.
It may be possible to have a horse or to build a tennis court or pool.
Marshall Lane Elementary
Rolling Hills Middle
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to enjoy your own Saratoga orchard, an oasis of tranquility and beauty in the hustle and bustle of busy Silicon Valley, along with one of the most stunning views anywhere.
Open house schedule :
Wed., 4/5 9:30am to 12:30pm
Weekend dates: 4/8, 4/9, and 4/15 2 - 4pm
Request More Information
Total Access grants you the ability to download reports, disclosures, virtual tours, home database information, and much more! Registration is easy. Sign up today and your confirmation will be sent directly to your inbox!